We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air China Seat Power

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Air China Seat Power

Does anyone know the actual power connector needed for the Air China A330-300 Economy section and for the 777-300 Economy section? Seatguru shows there's an outlet to share (no mention of connection type) on the visual map but then it says in the text description that there is no power available. The Air China website says, "Yes, one for two seats" but does not indicate what connector I would need. Blogs and forums from years past are of no help. I called Air China and they said, "I think it's USB" - sorry, "I think" doest help when I'm boarding. Also, I always get different vague answers whenever I deal with them. So does anyone actually know for certain (i.e., has been on the plane) to see what connector is needed? A picture perhaps?

1. Re: Air China Seat Power

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 20, 2014