We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

skyscanner

Melbourne, Australia
10 posts
skyscanner

Where does Skyscanner get it's information from

Because when I looked up flights from london to rome on the 29th it says that there is a flight departing 14:45 for only $69 and another departing at 6:25 for $89 for Monarch. But when I go on to the Monarch website, there is only the 6:25 flight on its schedule.

Is there any chance the 14:45 flight really exist?

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
30,382 posts
1. Re: skyscanner

Don't know - Skyscanner isn't showing it

skyscanner.net/transport/…

Melbourne, Australia
10 posts
2. Re: skyscanner

skyscanner.com.au/transport/…

strange it shows when i searched it, i even tried refreshing the page and its still there

London, United...
Level Contributor
25,545 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: skyscanner

When I search it there is no such flight either and not on the link you posted. There is a. Ryanair one at that time,,could that be it?

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
Level Contributor
39,474 posts
192 reviews
4. Re: skyscanner

Nope, I can't see it either, there's an Easyjet leaving at 14.35

5. Re: skyscanner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 18, 2014