We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mod flight

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Mod flight

Hi everyone, does anyone know if you can track mod flights? My brother in law is off to the falklands tonight from Brize Norton. Thanks

England, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mod flight

No. In general they take off late. Break down on route and arrive late.

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,299 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mod flight

While I don't know the answer for certain I would be suprised if it were possible purely for security reasons. If you could track it anyone could. I stand to be corrected though.

England, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mod flight

No. Generally they take off late-have technical issues en-route and arrive late. So it it gets in within two days of the official arrival it's about on time.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mod flight

I also would be surprised if you could do so easily for security reasons,,,but also stand to be corrected.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mod flight

Thanks all, i checked flight aware and couldn't see it so wondered about the security aspect. I wont tell my sister about the breaking down you all have mentioned.... :) thanks!

6. Re: Mod flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 12, 2014