We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair

Ryanair to launch new offers to attract business travellers and groups

theguardian.com/business/2013/oct/22/ryanair…

Will they also complain ? Or will they be delighted with clear, precise rules, fast turn around, and excellent punctuality ?

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,246 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair

A very small number will no doubt complain, the other 80 million travellers carried by Ryanair will be perfectly happy with their experience.

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair

They also say they will improve - dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2472751/Ryanair…

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,123 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryanair

It says it in the Daily Mail, well it must be true.

Jackie

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,686 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryanair

recent interview ( Oct 9 last ) with Mad Mick on " the right hook "

Google " the right hook " ( Newstalk radio, Dublin Ireland )

click on "the Right Hook " this will bring you to the home page

look down the right side and you will see pictures and words

click on the words starting

" When Enda got in .......he should have......."

the podcast is under the photo, and scroll down a bit.

enjoy.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Ryanair

The worst company in the sector in the market, fully robotized customer service if you need to speak to a human you pay 1 euro per minute in my case 40 minutes=40 euros and i did not get an agent... i found an agent on internet that would answer as a robot and stopped the conversation before i finish my word... they cancel flights without warning and if you had the bad chance having booked a connecting flight you simply loose your money as in my case since they decided to cease operation on an airport...And i did not even got on the plane...Someone will say they are cheaper in reality they are a few euros cheaper that finally you loose them due to worst service ever....In fact i chose Ryanair to go to Kalamata because this is were i come from , so i needed to book from Brussels to Milan and from Milan to Kalamata ,then they ceased operations from Milan to Kalamata so i loose the flight of Brussels ...Never again with a so unreliable badly managed company.Please note i work in Radisson and i know what 100% Guest Satisfaction means.....

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,400 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ryanair

They don't sell connecting flights! I've always found the staff very helpful when I've phoned them. You may work for Radisson but just bear in mind, their customer service isn't always that great in my experience.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,006 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ryanair

I've also had less than good guest satisfaction from Radisson. In fact, it's close to the bottom of my list.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,526 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ryanair

Please note i work in Radisson and i know what 100% Guest Satisfaction means.....

=============================

Comedy gold.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ryanair

i know what 100% satisfaction is.

------------------------

Great. So all you need to learn now is how to write a capital i and the difference between 'loose' and 'lose'.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,123 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ryanair

Hi

To be honest I've had excellent service from Radisson, but then it's always been excellent with Ryanair too.

Jackie