We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Denver from London

london
Level Contributor
212 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to Denver from London

I've been looking at booking a flight from London to Denver ' I'm shocked at the some of the prices I've seen on price comparison sites most of the inderect flights have a long stopover and seem to stop on the east coast. I was hoping to connect in Chicago or Minneapolis direct flights seem to be with BA cheapest I've seen so far on BA website was £671 still I find this quite high .

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,394 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Denver from London

What is your question exactly?

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to Denver from London

3p a mile is not expensive really is it?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
25,915 posts
524 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights to Denver from London

Is your question how much should a ticket cost from London to Denver?

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,955 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights to Denver from London

You can easily connect in Chicago with United or American, or Minneapolis with Delta. In either case, you'll want 3-4 hours to clear immigration and customs. BA has non-stop and you can also go with LH via Frankfurt if you want to backtrack a bit. I would say that £671 is an extremely good return fare if you can get it.

Good luck.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
29,296 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights to Denver from London

If you're looking for help in finding cheaper fares then you'll have to give an indication of when you want to fly, preferably exact dates for the outbound and return.

I'd also say that £671 (approx $1100 US) is a good deal for a non stop LHR-DEN, with no having to faff about with transit (especially having to clear US formalities in transit).

That route has been difficult to sustain more than one non stop. United tried the route in 2008/9 but dropped it. They may, possibly, start it again when they get their next batch of 787s, but they're not due until late 2014/early 2015.

london
Level Contributor
212 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights to Denver from London

I was just looking for an opinion on the price of flights for the month of December travelling from London heathrow to Denver ' I've seen direct flights offered by BA I'm certain I will go direct now and not have to clear immigration on transit and have to wait 4 hours for connecting flight

london
Level Contributor
212 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flights to Denver from London

I was just looking for an opinion on the price of flights for the month of December travelling from London heathrow to Denver ' I've seen direct flights offered by BA I'm certain I will go direct now and not have to clear immigration on transit and have to wait 4 hours for connecting flight .

london
Level Contributor
212 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flights to Denver from London

Thanks for the advice I'm in the process of booking a flight with BA direct London to Denver only 23 kg baggage allowance but no limit on carry on luggage

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,394 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flights to Denver from London

The month of December can mean many things. Early December will likely be cheaper than Christmas time. I'd say £671 is pretty steep outside the Christmas period but you've left it pretty late to book so I wouldn't recommend waiting to see if prices drop.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,394 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flights to Denver from London

"but no limit on carry on luggage"

BA has carry-on limits though admittedly they are pretty generous.