We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgent Ryanair online booking problem

Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Urgent Ryanair online booking problem

I booked 3 flights from Liverpool to Dublin 7 days ago & paid 143 pounds. now when I go online to book the seats which comes up as a fee of 60 pounds (in Red) which is fine, but it is then added to the 143 so it states that 203 pounds will be debited to my card. WE are leaving Australia for UK tomorrow & I really wanted to get the boarding passes printed before we leave .Our flights to Dublin are 27th & return 29th.

THe only thing I can think of is the money hasn't gone into Ryanair account yet even though it has been taken out of my Debit card. But it's been a week. Can someone PLEASE advise.

THank You

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
8,136 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Urgent Ryanair online booking problem

Did you book direct with Ryanair?

This problem has happened on Ryanair before and there are several threads explaining it. Do a search of this forum and you should find your answer.

Good luck

Jackie

Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Urgent Ryanair online booking problem

Thanks Jackie, yes I did book direct. I tried sifting through Ryanair forums but so far haven't found anything helpful.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
8,136 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Urgent Ryanair online booking problem

Hi

Bumping this up for you as it came through so late last night, regulars with more info might have missed it.

Jackie

ireland
Level Contributor
291 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Urgent Ryanair online booking problem

Would you consider not purchasing selected seats ? its a very short flight and if you get to the gate early enough and just stand in the non-priority queue - there is a very good chance you will either get seats together or just in front/behind.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,886 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Urgent Ryanair online booking problem

I think it's just a presentational anomoly. If you select your seats and go to the last page before confirming payment, the outstanding amount should be listed as the price of seats only.

Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Urgent Ryanair online booking problem

Thanks heaps. Great idea. As long as we can get on the plane allocated seats won't matter.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
8,136 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Urgent Ryanair online booking problem

Hi

Just make sure you have the correct luggage and printed boarding passes. VERY IMPORTANT.

Have a great trip and if you sit with other people for half an hour then you might make some new friends. Not me though, I take an iPad and ignore all that goes on around me.

Jackie

8. Re: Urgent Ryanair online booking problem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 19, 2014