I have flown Czech Airlines from Prague to Perm on 9/12 and back on 9/18.
Here is a summary of my experience:
1. My luggage arrived 3 days later. The airline gave me 3 hours to get a taxi back to the airport to pick up my luggage. The airline did not provide compensation of any kind.
2. I was held at the boarding area in Perm for 40 minutes. Czech airlines representatives could see that I had a ticket, but there were getting a computer error when they were trying to issue a boarding pass.
3. There were no non-meat meal options on board
4. There was no soap in the bathrooms
5. A flight attended did not allow me to take an English language newspaper from a large stack of papers at the entrance to the plane - she said it is reserved for business class passengers only. Since there were only two business class passengers, the stewardess said that she would bring me the newspaper - she never did.