We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nok Airways hand luggage allowance

Cologne, Germany
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
7,316 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Nok Airways hand luggage allowance

I am just planning to book an internal flight in Thailand with Nok Air, and would like to double check the hand luggage allowance. On their website it is stated that you are allowed one piece of hand luggage. I assume this means I am not allowed to take a camera bag (for my DSLR - comparable to the size of a handbag I would guess) on board in addition of my bag pack (like EasyJet etc).

Just asking as I am aware that Air Asia allows one piece of hand luggage + laptop bag (or handbag etc). I think I could be able to fit the bag and camera into my backpack, but hoping someone who has flown with Nok Air could confirm.

1. Re: Nok Airways hand luggage allowance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 21, 2014