We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson dreamliner

Stockport
9 posts
Save Topic
Thomson dreamliner

Are seats 1a and1c ok on thomson dreamliner. Is there good legroom or is it too near the toilets and the galley. Do you get people queing near you.

John G.

Huntingdon, United...
Level Contributor
494 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson dreamliner

john g, seats 1a and 1c are in my opinion two of the best seats in premium. There is a toilet in front of you but separated from you by a crew cabin area so you're not too near. My wife and I had seats 1g and 1j on our return from Mexico (equally good seats) and I saw no queuing for the toilet at the front, most people seemed to use the toilet behind row 6. There is a galley area at the front but we were completely unaffected by it. Finally, legroom in all rows is more than ample but in row 1 especially is more than you could ever need!

Stockport
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson dreamliner

Thanks for the information

Stockport
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson dreamliner

Thanks for the info.

Regards John. G.

Southam, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson dreamliner

We had seats 1A & 1C on a Thomson flight to Tunisia recently (random non-requested upgrade - hadn't even booked "seats together" con). They are fantastic, although you can't quite swing your legs out full length if you are 6ft.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,863 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson dreamliner

Try telling the many families that haven't paid, and been split on longhaul flights, that 'seats together' is a con!

Edited: 7:06 am, September 26, 2013
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson dreamliner

Treavelled to Mexico on dreamliner on 26th Sept, not impressed to me it was just a plane. We paid for & got exit seats with nobody in front on outbound journey which was great. Food was awful, no choice. On return on 11th Oct we had a 9hr 11min delay as dreamliner not flying - again so had to come home on 767 which was ok and food was better and free drinks. My insurance company won't pay for delay, can I claim against Thomson

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomson dreamliner

Which seats with a window are the best in economy?

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,482 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomson dreamliner

Economy seats next to window are all good except Row 37 which has no window

http://tinyurl.com/o97sjop

And Row 34 to 38 (ABC/GHJ) that have only 33" seat pitch instead of 34" seat pitch like everywhere else.

Angie.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomson dreamliner

Thank you Angie, I will be booking my seats soon and want the best I can get for the long haul.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,482 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomson dreamliner

Your welcome :)

Angie.