We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About Ethiopian Airlines

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
About Ethiopian Airlines

Hello everyone! I'm planning a trip to meet my boyfriend in Malaysia and all tickets from Brazil to Kuala Lumpur got highly expensive except in Ethiopian Airlines, is such a huge diference between prices.

I've read some stuff about them but still would like to ask for help and some opinion.

How is the airline? Is the airplane good?

Is it safe?

Does anyone has an idea about why their flight is so cheap?

Because its sounds too good to be true

Thanks to everyone!

1. Re: About Ethiopian Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, September 25, 2013
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: About Ethiopian Airlines

You had a bad experience, but that does not call for spamming this forum.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: About Ethiopian Airlines

Trip Advisor should not be used as a means for sad people to criticise possibly unfortunate events.

It is hard to believe that the airline failed to upgrade someone as important as you clearly are. Perhaps you should start a new thread entitled

" Never fly EA "

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
193 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: About Ethiopian Airlines

I have flown EA on a number of occasions from Washington DC to Addis Ababa and also for some short trips within East Africa have had a very good experience. The inflight service was good and flights were on-time. They are very strict with carry-on baggage.

5. Re: About Ethiopian Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 27, 2014