We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin Atlantic Twilight check in at Gatwick

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin Atlantic Twilight check in at Gatwick

Does anyone know if VA have an Upper Class twilight check in at Gatwick? or is it just a couple of desks operating for all. Many thanks

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,271 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin Atlantic Twilight check in at Gatwick

As far as I know it's just a couple of desks open for all - I wouldn't expect the UC check in desk to be manned.

virgin-atlantic.com/gb/…london-gatwick.html

London
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin Atlantic Twilight check in at Gatwick

Just out of interest, what would be the advantage of using the twilight check in if travelling UC. You get the limo service to the airport and don't have to queue for the bag drop.

I'm assuming that you are staying somewhere near Gatwick and not coming down from Manchester just to drop off your bags.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Virgin Atlantic Twilight check in at Gatwick

It hardly seems worth using the Limo Service as we will be staying about a mile away from the South Terminal. We can use the twilight check in en route to our hotel, then it's straight to the Clubhouse the following morning after being dropped off by the hotel courtesy transport.

4. Re: Virgin Atlantic Twilight check in at Gatwick

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 05, 2014