We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin PE Seat Allocation 90 Days beforehand

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
465 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin PE Seat Allocation 90 Days beforehand

It's 90 days until our Virgin Gatwick - St Lucia PE flights. Seat selection appeared this morning showing available PE seatsI can click on them and select but when I press submit the message comes back 'We're sorry, the seat(s) you have chosen are not available. You are still shown in your original seat(s)? Whatever seats I choose this message comes back and I don't know what they mean by 'your original seats' it's so disappointing as the seats I would like are showing that they're available.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation 90 Days beforehand

This always sees to happen for some reason. All you can do is keep trying , eventually you will manage it.

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
465 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation 90 Days beforehand

Thanks very much

Level Contributor
199 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation 90 Days beforehand

Same happened with me when selecting my seats on thomson dreamliner this year - i just kept trying and got seats after a few minutes:)

Lewes, England.
Level Contributor
205 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation 90 Days beforehand

Yeh, allthough it says 90 days, it sometimes takes them a while to open the seats up.

5. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation 90 Days beforehand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 06, 2014