We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BA club Europe flight

London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
BA club Europe flight

hi travelling club Europe on BA to madrid from heathrow T5 and wanted to know if I check in online can I use bag drop at club class check-in or is it bag drop for everyone. Also there are two lounges available at heathrow north gallery lounge and south lounge which is better.

Thanks

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,839 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BA club Europe flight

you drop off your luggage at Club class - which is at the end of the terminal. I always use the north gallery lounge.

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
4,156 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BA club Europe flight

There is a set of bag drop desks just for club class passengers, as well as the check-in desks for them.

The two Galleries lounges have the same food and drink offerings, as does the third Galleries lounge in Terminal 5B. If when you arrive you find that the flight is leaving from 5B that's your best option as it is the quietest of the three but if the gate number isn't announced yet, stick to the main terminal until it is as 5A, the main terminal, handles more European flights than 5B or 5C.

South Lounge is larger than North, so might be less crowded. Of course you could visit both, if you've enough time.

London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: BA club Europe flight

And is bag drop for club passengers in the club check-in area or bag-drop area?

Thanks for your help

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
4,156 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BA club Europe flight

The Club bag drops and check-in desks are in Zone H. World Traveller/Plus and EuroTraveller (economy) desks and drops are in zones B to G.

First Class use zone J

Club passengers can use bag drops in B to G if they want to (perhaps see one with no queue).

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,019 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BA club Europe flight

Assuming you're arriving by car just go to the very end of the departure ramp and take that bridge across into T5, the Club desks will be right in front of you with South Security just off to the left behind it. You're overthinking this rather, I think!

6. Re: BA club Europe flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 05, 2014