We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Berlin Allowed Baggage

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
181 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Air Berlin Allowed Baggage

I have a question regarding Air Berlin’s baggage fees. We have a flight booked from Nice to Zurich in what I assume is the “Just Fly” category. (It was the cheapest fare at the time I booked it.) In reading the baggage policy it says that “Passengers who have chosen the JustFly, FlyDeal or FlyClassic fare categories can take one item of hand baggage on board with them.” Then it states that in addition, except in Just Fly category, you can bring a ladies purse or handbag. Does this really mean that I can’t bring a small purse in addition to my carry on? Do I just have to put my purse in the carry on?

Thanks.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,642 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Berlin Allowed Baggage

< Do I just have to put my purse in the carry on? >

Yes

2. Re: Air Berlin Allowed Baggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 29, 2014