We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Philadelphia Airport

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
7 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Philadelphia Airport

Hi, I am flying into Philadelphia and then out of it (both domestic). My plane lands at Terminal B and the next plane departs from Terminal F. Both are US Airways flights.

Do I have to collect my baggage and go through security again?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,341 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Philadelphia Airport

If it is on the one ticket, no...if separate tickets, yes.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,695 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Philadelphia Airport

This is copied from the Philadelphia Airport web site.

It explains how to go from Terminal B to Terminal F on a shuttle that stays inside of security:

If you are in the post-security checkpoint area, you can connect to any terminal without having to go in and out of security a second time. If you are walking to Terminal F from another terminal, or walking from Terminal F to another terminal, you must go through security to access post-security facilities. If you are post-security and wish to travel to and from Terminal F, there are free shuttle stops at Gate C-16 for access to Terminals C,D and B and Gate A-1 for access to Terminals A-East and A-West.

3. Re: Philadelphia Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 21, 2014