We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Different airlines

Haddon Heights, New...
Level Contributor
37 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Different airlines

I am going on a trip to Key West in December. We booked on US airways down, and southwest coming home. Its crazy how much the airlines jiggle their prices. Can we print our boarding pass for Southwest when we get to the airport? Thanks!

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,618 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Different airlines

Yes - once you've completed OLCI you can print the BP at the airport.

southwest.com/flight/retrieveCheckinDoc.html

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Different airlines

Intrigued how your title "different airlines" relates to your question "can i print a southwest boarding pass at the airport" ? :-)

Haddon Heights, New...
Level Contributor
37 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Different airlines

Lol, I picked this title because I was taking two "different airlines" there and back.. I didnt know how else to ask! You can tell I need a vacation!

Haddon Heights, New...
Level Contributor
37 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Different airlines

Thank you Tom! It was cheaper to book each leg on different airlines. They wanted $400 roundtrip! We saved ourselves 230 bucks :)

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
34,792 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Different airlines

While too late for you, generally the title on the thread is either your question or related to your question. I would have called this "Southwest Boarding Pass" or "Printing Boarding passes at Airport"--or something in that neighborhood.

6. Re: Different airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 20, 2014