We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time to LCCT to KLIA with a cab? urgent!

Miri, Malaysia
4 posts
Save Topic
Time to LCCT to KLIA with a cab? urgent!

My air asia flight from medan, indonesia arrives in kuala lumpur (at LCCT) at 8:20 am, providing that air asia arrives on time, will I make it to my next flight (malaysian airline at KLIA) which departs at 10:05 am? Note that I don't have any check baggage. I would appreciate your responses, thanks!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
938 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Time to LCCT to KLIA with a cab? urgent!

Rizky A, You would be better posting this on the Kuala Lumpur forum, but in my opinion you will be hard pressed making your connection, even if your flight arrives on time you have to get from plane to immigration, sometimes this involves a long walk, you then have to line up at customs and immigration and get processed, you then have to buy a taxi voucher at the booth for your taxi to KLIA.

The drive to KLIA is not far but will still take 10mins or so, all up I estimate from touch down to KLIA to take at the best 45mins. but your flight from KLIA departs at 10.05 am, so check in will close !hr before departure at 9.05am, as I said I don't like your chances, you have only allowed 50mins, the MINIMUM you should allow is 2-3 HOURS to make sure of making your connection.

Good luck

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
40,526 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Time to LCCT to KLIA with a cab? urgent!

Go to the Kuala Lumpur Forum at tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g298570-i7008-Ku… This question is answered in the Top Question FAQs on the right.

Miri, Malaysia
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Time to LCCT to KLIA with a cab? urgent!

That is too bad :( , thank you for your reply. Much appreciated :)

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Time to LCCT to KLIA with a cab? urgent!

Absolutely not, sorry to say.

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,652 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Time to LCCT to KLIA with a cab? urgent!

with hand-luggage only - could you not checkin on line? olci opens t -48.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Time to LCCT to KLIA with a cab? urgent!

I'm sorry but i also don't think you can possibly make it.

7. Re: Time to LCCT to KLIA with a cab? urgent!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 06, 2014