We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking with Flight Network

Lethbridge, Canada
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Booking with Flight Network

Be aware that when booking with Flight Network, there is NO toll free phone number outside of Canada/US. We needed to call from Great Britain, so used our credit card to call Canada. After waiting on hold for 20 min. the Flight Network representative diconnected the call - which cost me over $100!! I have tried to contact them, but the only avenue I have is via email. I have gotten nothing except the automated response. This is NOT good customer service. It seems that after they got our money, they wanted nothing to do with us and have no interest in even speaking with us.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking with Flight Network

The problem is with whoever is providing your telephony service, you should be able to make a 20 minute call to Canada from a mobile phone for about £1 in the UK.

Lethbridge, Canada
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking with Flight Network

That would have been great, but we did not have a mobile phone.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking with Flight Network

Too late now but you could have bought one and made the call for less than a quarter what you spent on, presumably, an hotel phone call?

First rule of travelling, never make a call from a hotel.

Second rule of traveling, see rule one.

Strangely many of the people that buy flights from companies that they believe* are dirt cheap are amazed that those companies have poor customer service ??

There really aren't many places that a company selling airline tickets can economise. This is the main one, it takes people, people cost.

* because often, they aren't. Or only trivially.

Winnipeg, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking with Flight Network

This is so true they are the worst company I ever dealt with and I think they are nothing more than bait and switch con artists I would never ever give this company my credit card number I am waiting to see if I will even get my money back

5. Re: Booking with Flight Network

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 07, 2015