We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best lightweight travel backpack?

noosa
Level Contributor
327 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Best lightweight travel backpack?

I am after a 65 or 75 ltr. lightweight backpack, preferably with wheels. I had a BLACK WOLF backpack for many years. Nice and light, but no wheels. I like the narrow tall look of DEUTER and HIGH SIERRA, but I am not sure any of them have wheels? Any suggestions?

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best lightweight travel backpack?

The gadgets and gear forum might be better to ask in ? tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12530-Travel…

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,261 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best lightweight travel backpack?

Have a look at Luggage Direct at Westend, they have a fairly big range and pretty good prices.

noosa
Level Contributor
327 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best lightweight travel backpack?

Thanks able58. I have already emailed them yesterday with the same question, but they never heard of DEUTER? and could not suggest anything.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best lightweight travel backpack?

Maybe check out REI online, they will ship to Aus and they have user reviews that might be handy for research and they are geared towards hikers and backpackers and general outdoors enthusiasts.

Edited: 5:01 am, July 29, 2013
noosa
Level Contributor
327 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best lightweight travel backpack?

Great link AussieGirl86. Will check this out! Might also look at ordering from AMAZON US. Got somebody over there, who could bring it back to OZ. Cheers!

6. Re: Best lightweight travel backpack?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 31, 2014