We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WOW Airlines Gatwick to Reykjavik

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,117 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
WOW Airlines Gatwick to Reykjavik

Hi

Just read the thread about WOW and have a holiday booked in Iceland at the end of February. Wondered if anyone knew if WOW operate this route themselves or use a charter.

Jackie

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
511 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WOW Airlines Gatwick to Reykjavik

WOW have leased their aircraft from Bulgarian and Lithuanian operators so I believe they operate the flights on behalf of WOW but in WOW's livery, uniforms etc

Here is the link to the reviews on Skytrax

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/wow.htm

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
511 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WOW Airlines Gatwick to Reykjavik

There is also another recent thread on WOW which plenty of comments on the good and bad experiences with this airline !

London, England...
Level Contributor
1 post
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WOW Airlines Gatwick to Reykjavik

just used it on Thursday, landed in Keflavik but our suticase is lost, as it is Saturday now we are left in clothes we had on and trying to find something to wear, not easy as 200 US dolars they prommised does not go far. We were going camping and have nothing to wear, no waterproof trousers, no T-shirts, nothing to sleep, no phone charges, worst time ever, and difficult to get any info, what happen. WOW airline is BOOO airline for me.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,117 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WOW Airlines Gatwick to Reykjavik

Hi

That's a shame for you, but experience has taught me that I always travel with a few basic clothing items in my hand luggage. It's a good lesson to learn when travelling with any airline. And as I have flown with WOW earlier this year I seem to remember their hand luggage was reasonably generous.

Good look with airport staff (they are the ones who lost it) finding and returning your bag.

Jackie

5. Re: WOW Airlines Gatwick to Reykjavik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 21, 2015