We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I know if I've checked in online with easyJet?

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
How do I know if I've checked in online with easyJet?

I know this sounds like a silly question but I've never checked in online before with any airline - I'm flying with easyJet and I need to know, how do I know if I've checked in online with them? I have gone online and input both of our names and passport number and flight dates and I have printed off boarding passes but is this actual 'check in' or do I need to do something additional?

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do I know if I've checked in online with easyJet?

Yep, you have done it. Check in complete.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do I know if I've checked in online with easyJet?

Many thanks.

Kent
Level Contributor
6,233 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do I know if I've checked in online with easyJet?

it's the sort of thing i used to worry about because it's so simple, but it really is that easy

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Ipswich
Level Contributor
7,464 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do I know if I've checked in online with easyJet?

I checked in online yesterday (a few days after receiving their email that I could now do so) and printed off our boarding passes. Today I got an email telling me I hadn't checked in yet and suggesting I do so. They did tell me to ignore their email if I'd checked in online in the last 24 hours, but it gave me a nasty turn! I was a bit surprised at the time of checking-in that there wasn't anything on the boarding pass pages to press for 'print' (as it does when I print rail tickets), but I printed by using the drop down menu on my computer. I'm also surprised that it takes them 24 hours to know that you've checked-in online. I assumed they'd know that pretty much straight away.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,394 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How do I know if I've checked in online with easyJet?

Checking in with easyJet is basically just accessing and printing your boarding pass. They can't possibly know you've managed to do that.

6. Re: How do I know if I've checked in online with easyJet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, July 25, 2014