We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gatwick South Terminal Easyjet previous night bag drop off

LINCS UK
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gatwick South Terminal Easyjet previous night bag drop off

We fly at 7.40am in a week or so's time with Easyjet so were thinking about using the previous night bag drop off service. Has anyone used this service recently and do you actually save any time by doing it? Are the queues any shorter the night before? I presume you still queue with people that are flying out that night? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
13,648 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gatwick South Terminal Easyjet previous night bag drop off

We always use VAs Twilight check-in at Gatwick the night before we fly and have never had to wait at all. There are never queues when we get there around 8.00 pm and I expect it might be much the same for Easyjet. It is a very good idea IMHO as it means you can get rid of your luggage and go straight to security the next morning. VA have a dedicated Twilight check-in desk.

lincoln england
Level Contributor
233 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gatwick South Terminal Easyjet previous night bag drop off

We used the easy jet bag check in the night before our flight at LGW , there were very few people in the queue, it was about 7pm-- worth doing imo!

perth
Level Contributor
106 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gatwick South Terminal Easyjet previous night bag drop off

Does BA flying from North Terminal (I think) have same facility please?

Edited: 9:16 pm, July 12, 2013
Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
13,648 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gatwick South Terminal Easyjet previous night bag drop off

Sorry octobergirl, can't help with that. Does it say anything on their website?

LINCS UK
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Gatwick South Terminal Easyjet previous night bag drop off

Thanks for your replies. Probably me being paranoid but I just wondered if there was more chance of luggage going astray if dropped off the night before.

6. Re: Gatwick South Terminal Easyjet previous night bag drop off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, July 19, 2014