We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

carrying stuff for my friend

carrying stuff for my friend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, July 07, 2013
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,694 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: carrying stuff for my friend

You can't! NO one can tell how well you know this friend.

Edited: 1:31 pm, July 07, 2013
UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
39,558 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: carrying stuff for my friend

You would have to be crazy to do that.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,173 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: carrying stuff for my friend

In 3 words DON'T DO IT! You would be taking one hell of a risk and pay an extremely high price!

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: carrying stuff for my friend

A Big No!!! you have absolutely no idea as to what is on the hard drive and have no idea what the recipient will use/wants it for-believe one of the normal customs questions is "have you been asked to carry anything for someone else" if you answer no and there is a problem,you could end up in a whole new world of pain

Milford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,399 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: carrying stuff for my friend

If you have to ask, then you already know the answer - NO!

6. Re: carrying stuff for my friend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:25 am, July 08, 2013
Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
14,719 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: carrying stuff for my friend

Don't do it!!!

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: carrying stuff for my friend

Jen - I can see the potential when the authorities deconstruct that laptop........The prison suits, drugs, protection rackets, accidents in the shower, the slide into criminal insanity. Good luck with that.

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: carrying stuff for my friend

Jen-on the plus side I've heard since they've changed the chef at the Bangkok Hilton the food has vastly improved!!!

Edited: 2:52 pm, July 07, 2013
Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: carrying stuff for my friend

And when you return, I own an old, famous bridge in New York City that I can sell to you cheap!