We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spirit Airlines Review

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
20 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Spirit Airlines Review

If SPIRIT were consistent with my excellent experience last weekend, it would be a winner. My flights to and from Orlando from Dallas were pretty much on time. I don't understand why they show "delayed" for most flights. Boarding was too easy with so few fighting for space in the overheads. There being only one gate agent, not the least interested in holding up the line to measure what might not fit under the seat,boarding was pleasant and efficient. The leather seats were comfortable, too.

We Americans expect so much but we can and do adapt. If you were running a business, wouldn't you like to offer a bare bones product and charge extra for the add-ons? Let's give them time to refine their business model as we appreciate their low prices.

Go SPIRIT!

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,498 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spirit Airlines Review

Why have you started a new thread with exactly the same title as this one ??

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k56278…

The original thread already runs to 8 pages, why not just add your thoughts on there ?

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
20 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spirit Airlines Review

Never had that option

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spirit Airlines Review

Why not?

4. Re: Spirit Airlines Review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 08, 2014