We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta's inflight entertainment flying LHR>JFK and ATL>LHR

United Kingdom
1 post
Save Topic
Delta's inflight entertainment flying LHR>JFK and ATL>LHR

I'm flying to and from the States over the summer and I was wondering whether these flights on Delta had inflight entertainment in the backs of seats or whether I had to put up with communal drop down ones.

Thanks.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
17,704 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delta's inflight entertainment flying LHR>JFK and ATL>LHR

Probably seat back tv on these routes but it could depend on what specific flight you are on.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,032 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delta's inflight entertainment flying LHR>JFK and ATL>LHR

Back seat TV on ATL-LHR for me just recently. Big choice of movies TV and games.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
Level Contributor
39,474 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delta's inflight entertainment flying LHR>JFK and ATL>LHR

Yes, the seats have tv screens on those routes but you can also check out reviews from other travellers on the www.airlinequality.com website

4. Re: Delta's inflight entertainment flying LHR>JFK and ATL>LHR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 02, 2014