We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Dreamliner extra leg room seats

Wigan
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson Dreamliner extra leg room seats

Just wondering if anyone knows where the extra legroom seats are on the Dreamliner, that you can book with kids in your party?

686 replies to this topic
Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson Dreamliner extra leg room seats

Hi,

Try checking seatguru.com

They have seating plans for all the airlines.

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson Dreamliner extra leg room seats

Have just booked extra space seats on Thomson Dreamliner . These are in row 10 and 30, both are exit rows and age is limited to 14 and above. Seatplan website has map of the Thomson seating layout. .Economy is 33-34" leg room with Thomson claiming the majority being 34". Looking forward to our flight!

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
36,832 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson Dreamliner extra leg room seats

As Ellie09_11 mentioned above the Extra Legroom seats are in Row 10 & 30 and children of 14 and over can only be accommodated in these seats. Thomson have 80% of the aircraft seats in economy with 34" seat pitch.

Here is the seat plan of the Thomson Dreamliner in the link below.

http://tinyurl.com/lpsdfrf

Angie.

Preston
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson Dreamliner extra leg room seats

I have just booked my seats & got rows 13 &14 on the dreamliner, do these sound like ok seats? Its for me my partner & our 3 year old daughter on our honeymoon?

Thanks

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
36,832 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson Dreamliner extra leg room seats

kellylou86

You say you have booked your seats in row 13 & 14, could not get 3 seats in the same row....what are the letters on your rows A/B/C D/E/F/ G/H/J?

Row 13 & 14 are the start of the economy cabin as you have Row 10 which is extra legroom seats and Rows11/12 are medical assistance rows.

Angie.

Level Contributor
199 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson Dreamliner extra leg room seats

Just flown back this morning on dreamliner - we were in 14 abc and they were fine - just infront of the wing. Dreamliner flights both ways were fantastic:))

Preston
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomson Dreamliner extra leg room seats

Sorry Angie, I didn't explain, we are in rows 13 all three together on the way out & row 14 on the way back.

I can't wait to fly on the dreamliner, I didn't think it would make much difference to us but the more I look at it the more I think it does especially with our daughter.

Newmarket, Suffolk
Level Contributor
351 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomson Dreamliner extra leg room seats

Thomson say 80% of seats are in fact 34", does anyone know what seats are 33" pitch please?

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomson Dreamliner extra leg room seats

I have been told by Thomson airlines on the phone that the window seats in row 30 are only 2 seats and not 3 like all the other window seats, is this correct ? Thanks David

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
36,832 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomson Dreamliner extra leg room seats

Hi David,

There are 3 seats A/B/C D/E/F and G/H/J but A & J are only classed as Extra Space seats the rest are sold as Extra Legroom Seats, as the door impinges on the passengers space.

Here is a photo of what I mean.

http://tinyurl.com/l8kt9af

Angie.

Reply to: Thomson Dreamliner extra leg room seats
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted