We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaiian Airlines 767 Seating Configuration

Merced, California
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hawaiian Airlines 767 Seating Configuration

I will be flying out of Oakland to Maui this fall. Does anyone know which version of the 767 typically flies out of Oakland? I understand that there are different seating configurations depending on the version. Seat Guru shows two different seating configurations on their website and I have heard that even on the HA website that the seating map may not be the representation of the actual plane you will be flying on. Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,398 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hawaiian Airlines 767 Seating Configuration

Tbh don't think there is a great deal of difference.

The aircraft is a 763-300 (ER).

Check maps out:

seatguru.com/airlines/Hawaiian_Airlines/Hawa…

2. Re: Hawaiian Airlines 767 Seating Configuration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 29, 2014