We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson longhaul menu

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson longhaul menu

I was just wondering wether anybody could tell me what is on the new longhaul menu for this Summer. Travelling Manchester to Cancun in July and wanted to make sure there was something i liked.

Thanks Lisa x

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson longhaul menu

We've not long returned from jamaica. There was a herb salmon dish, chicken coq au vin and mushroom risotto (that was in premium tho not sure which class you are travelling in) hope u have a great time I love Mexico!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson longhaul menu

That sounds lovely thanks x Yes we are in premium.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson longhaul menu

It was nice we tried them all between us and all were good!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson longhaul menu

I've had beef in red wine sauce or chicken before. You also get a snack later on in the flight, a scone, small sandwich and a drink

Take extra munchies with you, flying Is so boring, prices are extortionate on board......I defo boredom eat lol

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson longhaul menu

thanks I will take some munchies :))

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson longhaul menu

I agree, take some snacks as airline food is very hit and miss.

7. Re: Thomson longhaul menu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 30, 2014