We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook. Manchester to Orlando International 2014

Liverpool
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook. Manchester to Orlando International 2014

We're flying to Florida from Manchester to Orlando International in May 2014. Does anyone know which aircraft it will be? We've been told there's no premium cabin so was wondering plane and seat configuration. Thanks x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
521 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: Thomas Cook. Manchester to Orlando International 2014

2-4-2 going out (new seats and IFE) and 3-3-3 config with the forward premium (bigger seats) cabin on your return.

Edited: 9:48 am, July 14, 2014
Newcastle, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
72. Re: Thomas Cook. Manchester to Orlando International 2014

Does anyone know if the A330 has facility to charge tablets in flight? Ie mains/usb or American plug on seat back?

Last year when I went to Thailand on Emirates they had a plug that I could use to charge. Thanks!

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,561 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
73. Re: Thomas Cook. Manchester to Orlando International 2014

Andrew it depends on which aircraft operates the flight. Their refurbished A330 in 2-4-2 layout does have a USB port (I think), which can be used to power a tablet whilst in use. You can't leave them plugged in to charge though.

Liverpool
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
74. Re: Thomas Cook. Manchester to Orlando International 2014

Hi,

Do you know what my config. will be for 09/09/14 TCX414? Also coming back 23/09 TCX415?

Thanks,

Edited: 2:14 pm, August 02, 2014
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,561 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
75. Re: Thomas Cook. Manchester to Orlando International 2014

Both 2-4-2. All economy, no premium cabin.

Edinburgh, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
76. Re: Thomas Cook. Manchester to Orlando International 2014

Hi,

We fly out from Manchester-Orlando on TCX472 11/10/2014 and back 25/10/2014 on TCX473.

Can you tell me config and if IFE available.

Also where do I find out which films are on nearer the time?

Thanks.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,561 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
77. Re: Thomas Cook. Manchester to Orlando International 2014

If you log into your booking it will show you the seating plan, but it's scheduled to be 2-4-2. You should log into your booking regularly to check for any changes to flight times, seating etc so you will out if it changes. IFE is seatback, on demand on that aircraft. The details should be on the airlines website towards the end of the month, or early next month.

thomascookairlines.com/InFlightMagazine.aspx

Edinburgh, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
78. Re: Thomas Cook. Manchester to Orlando International 2014

Thank you

79. Re: Thomas Cook. Manchester to Orlando International 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 15, 2015