We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester airport terminal 3 Ryanair

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester airport terminal 3 Ryanair

I'm flying into Manchester terminal 3 from Oslo with Ryanair and then out again, same terminal with Ryanair to Faro. I have a bag and approximately one and a half hours. Is it enough time? the flights are latish evening. Any tips on how to do it? Thanks..

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
8,141 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester airport terminal 3 Ryanair

Hi

You might be pushing it but as long as you don't have luggage in the hold, the flight is ontime and you are quick on your feet you could just about make it.

Jackie

uk
Level Contributor
3,648 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester airport terminal 3 Ryanair

Do you need to recheck a bag?

Cutting it very fine in my opinion if so. With hand luggage and an on time arrival I'd say managable but other wise not so good.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manchester airport terminal 3 Ryanair

Thanks so much. I will have to ditch the bag!

4. Re: Manchester airport terminal 3 Ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 08, 2014