We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Connection in LHR

Botucatu, SP
1 post
Save Topic
Connection in LHR

Hi! I am planing to book a trip from São Paulo to barcelona , I choose the sky scanner to help me. The site finds a good ticket on chepOair.com, the problem is that there is a connection of 90 minutes in London - LHR. Is that enough time? And if I loose de connection to barcelona the company (TAM - GRU TO LHR // AND BA LHR TO BCN BOTH MEMBERS OF ONE WORLD) give me another ticket for free?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,190 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Connection in LHR

If you are on one ticket they should. However, Cheapoair are a consolidator and sell many heavily restricted tickets that come with many ties. I wouldn't purchase this ticket through Cheapoair, book directly through the airline.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Connection in LHR

Get a coffee,sit down, type 'Cheapoair' into the search box above your post, read some of the horror stories and then ask yourself whether you really want to book with them.

Madrid
Level Contributor
3,221 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Connection in LHR

Tam is not a member of Oneworld,nor is it a member elect.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,464 posts
508 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Connection in LHR

Besides what others rightfully wrote, you would arrive at Terminal 1 and leave from Terminal 5. So 90 minutes is not that much, although it is doable. So the key point is to make sure both flights are on one single ticket (you would otherwise have to collect your luggage and check-in again and, worse, you'd be at risk of loosing your second ticket if you miss your flight). And the best way to buy it is to do it with TAM or BA.

5. Re: Connection in LHR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 24, 2014