We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confused by CDG Lounges

Scotland
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Topic
Confused by CDG Lounges

Hi all

We're flying into CDG on Saturday, arriving 9:20 and leaving 14:05. I believe that we are flying in and out of T2 (Air France flights). We're flying economy so no free lounge access, but I was hoping to find a lounge that we can pay to get into, which is what I usually do to pass the time on lengthy stops.

However all the usual websites seem just to offer lounges at Orly and not CDG? Does anyone have any advice for me about how to go about booking a lounge/which one to go for?

- I see that there is an icare lounge at T1 but not sure if we can access that or not? Also cant find anywhere that will let me pay for entry (other than Priority Pass, which I don't want to sign up for) - any ideas? Can you pay on the door and if so how much is it?

- There seem to be a couple of lounges in T2 which I think you can pay for access to, but again not sure where I can book this, any thoughts?

- Any recommendations as to which is the best one to go for?

Thanks

L

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Confused by CDG Lounges

You can only access the Air France lounges if you have status; certain credit cards or passes as you are flying economy . If you are flying out of 2e you cannot leave that terminal. CDG is effectively a number of little terminals. I believe if you are going from 2g you won't need to worry as the public areas are new and pretty good. 2e was being done up when I was last there at the end of last year and I don't know what it's like. Previously it was pretty poor and overpriced. I would make sure you have a good book. Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

2. Re: Confused by CDG Lounges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 22, 2014