We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EVA Air's new Royal Laurel Class from SFO?

San Francisco...
1 post
Save Topic
EVA Air's new Royal Laurel Class from SFO?

Hi,

I'm planning to fly from SFO to TPE in November 2013 and wondered if anyone knows whether their 777's will have the new Royal Laurel Class, reverse herringbone, 180-lie-flat seats installed by that time?

I've scoured the net and can't seem to find a definite answer.

Even EVA Air's own website seems to have relatively general/nebulous information.

Thanks!

San Francisco...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: EVA Air's new Royal Laurel Class from SFO?

Is this what you're looking for?

evaair.com/en-us/news-releases/2013/evaair-n…

Palo Alto
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EVA Air's new Royal Laurel Class from SFO?

I just booked a trip for mid August and when I chose my seats, saw the new configuration of fold-flat reverse herringbone seats, so your Nov trip should be fine.

San Fran
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: EVA Air's new Royal Laurel Class from SFO?

Download pdf of the latest EVA timetable. This seems to be the only place where it is listed. You want 77N (not 77W, which is the old configuration).

evaair.com/en-us/_download-files/timetables-…

4. Re: EVA Air's new Royal Laurel Class from SFO?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 24, 2014