We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

london to Qatar via Istanbul stopover

Cymru
Level Contributor
59 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
london to Qatar via Istanbul stopover

Does anyone know how I can book flights to Doha with a 4/5 night stopover in Istanbul on either outward or inward flight, I've tried Turkish Airways website which doesn't appear to allow this request,

Any ideas please?

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
21,122 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: london to Qatar via Istanbul stopover

I tried a dummy booking but kept getting a timed out message - you can do multi destination bookings on the website. It should be possible as they operate the desired routes.

Click on Online Services on the home page and select Booking /Reservation from the drop down menu and then the Multi Destinations tab to add your flights - if that doesn't work I guess you'll have to call them.

http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-uk/

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
9,183 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: london to Qatar via Istanbul stopover

By "doesn't allow this request," you mean the fact that Turkish Airines's Web site doesn't have a multi-city option? Simple: phone them and ask turkishairlines.com/en-int/corporate/offices. Even if you don't buy from a third party site, you could still check your options on sites site such as Expedia. Using dummy dates, I checked Expedia and got lots and lots of options, mainly Turkish Airlines from LGW to Istanbul to Doha, and then, via Istanbul (though just to change planes) to LHR.

Edited: 3:46 pm, May 16, 2013
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: london to Qatar via Istanbul stopover

Turkish Airlines web site has a multi-city option - see reply # 1.

4. Re: london to Qatar via Istanbul stopover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 18, 2014