We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lax>lhr and cdg>lax for september

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
72 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Lax>lhr and cdg>lax for september

Hi all, i need to book 2 flights for a london & paris trip. We'll be leaving lax on friday aug 30 to london and returning friday sept 13 from paris. We found some flights for ~$1370 with a nonstop leg going to london and 1 stop for the return flight. Should i book now or will the prices drop?

The bing flight predictor says to buy now but it has always said that since we've been looking about a month or two ago.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,316 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lax>lhr and cdg>lax for september

Barring any sale by the relevant airlines, book now. Once you are within the 60 day window prior to your flight the prices will go up.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
28,205 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lax>lhr and cdg>lax for september

$1370 for a west coast to Europe open jaw looks to be a good price to me. Is it a bona fide fare offered by the airline directly?

I'd book it, but book directly with the airline and don't use 3rd party bookers who are notorious for advertizing "cheap" fares that turn out not to exist, and you only find out when they call you asking for more money.

3. Re: Lax>lhr and cdg>lax for september

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 18, 2014