We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap flights to Tel Aviv

Sedona, Arizona
Level Contributor
8 posts
Save Topic
Cheap flights to Tel Aviv

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know where I can find inexpensive flights to Tel Aviv. I want to go June-August and prices for round trip are over $1800 - $1900!!.

Thank you for any information you can give.

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
2,300 posts
597 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap flights to Tel Aviv

Hi,

I can't answer your question - but you can by checking out some sites like;

www.momondo.com www.skyscanner.com www.bravoflys.com www.kayak.com

These sites will provide you with an insight into which airlines fly to your destination - BUT - whatever you do - DON'T book with any of these sites (irrespective of how good the deal looks) - use as a search engine ONLY - then book directly with your preferred airline - the airline site might look dearer - and it probably is -slightly - but avoid the 3rd parties at all costs - because there will be hidden costs/ charges - and broadly speaking little if any customer service.

Have a great trip !

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,232 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap flights to Tel Aviv

Summer, especially July-August, is peak time, and flights won't be cheap.

You might get an inexpensive flight to somewhere in Europe, and another flight from there.

Note that if you transfer in London you should NOT do so unless the departure airport of the second flight is the same as the arrival airport of the first flight. I have no idea whether you are familiar with London airports, but bear in mind that Heathrow, Gatwick and Luton (there are no flights to Israel from any other London airports and I'm not sure about Gatwick) are all very distant from each other, requiring a minimum travel time from one to the other of at least six hours to be safe, and preferably the next day. If you are not booked from Arizona to Tel Aviv all on one ticket and you miss your second flight, you are on your own.

3. Re: Cheap flights to Tel Aviv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 11, 2014