We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

option town ESOs

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
option town ESOs

Hi seen reference on forums that row 43 on Air Asia fights is an option town row? Any one know where that comes from? Also if I purchase two seats on a flight Mel - KL plus pay for an ESO, what happens if someone else pays for the seat nest to me before the ESO is awarded?

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,094 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: option town ESOs

Hi

As your question about flights and air travel you may find the Air travel forum a bit more helpful. Why not post your question there . . tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Tr…

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,951 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: option town ESOs

... moved to Air Travel forum.

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: option town ESOs

Thanks Guys

Brisbane
Level Contributor
386 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: option town ESOs

The ESO isn't confirmed until just before check in opens so no one can purchase the seat next to you as seats can't be purchased then.

I don't think you book seats if trying for ESO through optiontown, you just hope you get it.

No idea about row 43, haven't seen anything about that.

Edited: 6:24 am, May 07, 2013
5. Re: option town ESOs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 am, November 24, 2013
Edited: 1:05 am, November 24, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,761 posts
1,934 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: option town ESOs

Spam.

7. Re: option town ESOs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 26, 2014