We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dogs on planes Ryanair

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Dogs on planes Ryanair

Flew from Alicante to Manchester yesterday to my surprise a black labrador was walking up and down the plane I later found out it was someone's guide dog not complaining found it a pleasant experience many people taking pictures of it.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
25,561 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dogs on planes Ryanair

airline-pet-policies.com/ryanair-pet-policy.…

Madrid
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dogs on planes Ryanair

Check out Flyertalk.You will see photo's of a white labrador guide dog which flew with its owner first class MEL-SYD-SIN-LHR-EDI.

The dogs are trained to use a specific area if they need relief,so they make very little mess for the crew to clean up.

They dont drink much champaign either.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
Level Contributor
39,474 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dogs on planes Ryanair

It is strange to see a dog walking about on a plane but these dogs are fantastic.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
15,938 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dogs on planes Ryanair

"They dont drink much champaign either."

That's because they're on duty. ;-)

I have so much admiration for guide dogs!

5. Re: Dogs on planes Ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 02, 2014