We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Service Airlines

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Service Airlines

Hi. We're travelling to Tenerife in August, booked with Thomas Cook and presumed we would be flying with them. However, it seems we are going to be travelling with a Czech company called 'Travel Service Airlines'. We have never heard of them and are a little concerned. Wondered if anyone else has travelled with them.

THANKS.

59 replies to this topic
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,899 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Travel Service Airlines

Please post back when you've heard from them.

Newbury, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Travel Service Airlines

We have recently flown with Travel Service Airlines as part of a package with Olympic Holidays to Rhodes.

The flights were very good and far better than some of the UK charter operators. it was a new aircraft, on time and the service was very competent.

The only major issue was the check in process at LGW. There were only two desks open and it was absolute chaos with a waiting time of nearly 2 hours. However, this clearly is not a airline issue.

Overall very good and I would fly with them again.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
38 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Travel Service Airlines

just back from tenerife on this airline outbound cabin crew arrogant and surley if they had smiled it would have been a hospital job,no proper safty demo just a small scren tv in mostly check ,drinks tolly no coffee a very poor selection of drinks only accept euros no setering.journey back a nightmare up to catch flight up at 3am picked up 4 40 checked in at 6am ,flight delayed by 9 hours 30 min should have been back in manchester at 12 20 touch down at 9 50 pm ,will not ust them again, you have been warned.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Travel Service Airlines

Hi, we flew back on friday on a Thomas Cook flight. Paid £150 to change flights as I didn't fancy travelling with Smart Wings, glad we did. Saw that your flight should have taken off at 08:00, that is absolutely terrible, you must have been shattered.

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Travel Service Airlines

Had two excellents Travel Service flights from Zurich to Heraklion and back (charter flight). Modern aircraft (737-800), friendly and smiling staff, 1 free meal for each flight (not that bad) + 1 additional free drink (except alcool) + 1 candy before the landing procedure. Far better than an average low-cost flight !

Manchester, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: Travel Service Airlines

Hi we travelled to Tenerife with Travel Service on the 6 Sept,like yourselves we booked with Thomas Cook but only found out that we were not travelling on Thomas Cook Airlines after payment had been taken.Getting back to your question we had an 11hr Delay out bound and got to tenerife early Saturday morning .The flight back was no better ,we left on time but due to another( as they put it technical fault) we diverted to Lyon France and ended up having to change planes.it's an absolute joke airline and we would never fly with them again.

Sorry to be so negative but i hope this helps you , all i can say is good luck. RK

jersey
Level Contributor
245 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Travel Service Airlines

we've just done a Gatwick /Heraklion return flight with this airline through Olympic Holidays.

Flights were bang on time,and the aircraft appeared to be brand new, No problems at all.

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Travel Service Airlines

Just returned from Cyprus, flying with Travel Service and i was thoroughly impressed. The plane was spotlessly clean with comfortable seats. The staff were ecellent and made you feel very welcome and nothing was too much effort for them. The inflight service was limited, however much cheaper than most of the UK charter flights i have flown on. The only thing i would like changed, is the seat pitch. I am over 6 foot and would of liked more leg room. If, you have booked a holiday and your travelling with Travel Sevice Airlines, sit back and enjoy.

Guildford, United...
1 post
Save Reply
29. Re: Travel Service Airlines

flew out on 27 sept to skiathos half way there steward went into cockpit left hand pilot fast asleep seen from my seat 2d.Is he one of the 29% who recently said they have falling asleep?

30. Re: Travel Service Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, November 12, 2013

Reply to: Travel Service Airlines
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted