We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Goa

Wellingborough...
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Flights to Goa

Can anyone give me some advice i want to fly direct to goa next feb does anyone know the best time of year to book flights thanks

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Flights to Goa

I would assume it is only charter flights flying direct from UK to Goa.

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,583 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Flights to Goa

from my experience - goa is one of those places with a high number of returning guests. this can mean, in peak season flights fill quickly. when i used to go each year, i booked either just before the trip for the next one, or no more than a week after. so, more or less, one year in advance. by ten months out, it was impossible to get flights.

flight only tickets on charters to goa are quite limited - the charter firms prefer to sell packages. for more information - post on the goa forum.

pam

Wellingborough...
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Flights to Goa

Thank you for your advice x

London
Level Contributor
7,978 posts
32 reviews
4. Re: Flights to Goa

Flights always hot topic on Goa forum - you will get loads of info there.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
Level Contributor
39,474 posts
194 reviews
5. Re: Flights to Goa

Monarch and Thomas cook fly direct from the UK the others are all via Delhi or Mumbai.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
Level Contributor
39,474 posts
194 reviews
6. Re: Flights to Goa

Also, for schedule flight prices and schedules check out the Matrix fare comparison website:

http://matrix.itasoftware.com

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
946 posts
25 reviews
7. Re: Flights to Goa

Qatar via Doha is very popular for flights to Goa. Also several options via Delhi & Mumbai on Jet/AI/BA/Virgin...

znojmo
Level Contributor
467 posts
13 reviews
8. Re: Flights to Goa

Qatar is best.

9. Re: Flights to Goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 27, 2014