We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On Line check in with British Airways query

Croydon
Level Contributor
212 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
On Line check in with British Airways query

Hi TA's

We will be using check in and printing boarding passes at home 24 hrs prior to our departure from Gatwick to Jersey. We are returning a week later. Would we be able to print our return boarding passes at the same time as our outward trip ? Or is that not possible please ?

London
Level Contributor
410 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On Line check in with British Airways query

Not possible as you can only check in 24hrs before.

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On Line check in with British Airways query

You can check in online and get your boarding passes at the airport. I've done that a few times when checking in abroad and I don't have access to a printer.

Croydon
Level Contributor
212 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On Line check in with British Airways query

Ok many thanks for that. Another thing of my list..:)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
92 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: On Line check in with British Airways query

You can just checkin at the airport also.....no need to do it before arriving......

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: On Line check in with British Airways query

u can just checkin at the airport also.....no need to do it before arriving......

=======

Always best to check in online the previous day if you can, even if you cant print boarding passes. For many good reasons previously gone over ad nauseum here.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
15,533 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: On Line check in with British Airways query

Just a bit of information. Jersey airport is small and you really only need to get there an hour before your flight home is due to leave. I have family over there so do this every year. You can easily get your boarding passes printed out at the airport as there are machines to do so.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
21,346 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: On Line check in with British Airways query

Something else to add - if you've got a smart phone download the British airways APP. You can checkin using that too.

Croydon
Level Contributor
212 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: On Line check in with British Airways query

Thank you. Local knowledge , always helpful, appreciated :)

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,323 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: On Line check in with British Airways query

I believe the cutoff for checked bags at JER is only 30mins on BA, was quite surprised but the airport is very efficient. The locals fly a lot so are familiar with security and all that but the G4S staff are pretty thorough. I travel to JER quite a bit so know it well.

10. Re: On Line check in with British Airways query

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 23, 2014