We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TOM586 - East Midlands to Florida

romford
Level Contributor
4,428 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
TOM586 - East Midlands to Florida

Can anybody tell me if row 19 fully reclines on the above flight?

Thank you.

Llandudno North...
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TOM586 - East Midlands to Florida

Yes they will have full recline as they are not in front of an exit row.

:-)

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
31,402 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TOM586 - East Midlands to Florida

Row 19 on the ex FCA are in front of the overwing emergency exit. There was a debate on HT about this a couple of weeks ago because someone who had sat in them said they didn't recline and should be avoided, and Darren, airplane authority on HT confirmed that A/B F/G don't recline, but the centre three seats do.

romford
Level Contributor
4,428 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TOM586 - East Midlands to Florida

Many thanks!

Level Contributor
199 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TOM586 - East Midlands to Florida

We had these seats 19a and 19b last year and they definitely reclined! I dont normally recline my seat as i feel guilty about perhaps annoying the person behind, but did it last year guilt free:)

5. Re: TOM586 - East Midlands to Florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 25, 2014