We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to reach Jakarta via Manila?

Jakarta, Indonesia
1 post
Save Topic
Best way to reach Jakarta via Manila?

So, me, my mom, dad and sister will be going to Hong Kong later this year (August to be exact). We've booked our tickets from Hong Kong to Manila for the return trip (believe me, the reason we decided to have a stopover in Manila is because of the HK-Manila ticket price was considerably affordable). Problem is, we realized that we just lost our grip to cheapest promo ticket for our Manila - Jakarta flight on Cebu Pacific Air website. Considering the normal price is not quite on our budget, is there any considerable flight you can suggest so that me and my family could reach Jakarta by 14 August 2013? Stopover in Singapore/ Malaysia will be okay.. Thank you!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to reach Jakarta via Manila?

Try looking at the various schedules and prices on the Matrix fare comparison website

http://matrix.itasoftware.com

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to reach Jakarta via Manila?

Air Asia or jetstar sound like they might suit, but as chrella said, check matrix. Skyscanner.net is good, too. Always book direct through the airline once you find the cheapest carrier, though.

3. Re: Best way to reach Jakarta via Manila?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 22, 2014