We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qantas seat selection through Emirates

darlington
Level Contributor
60 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Qantas seat selection through Emirates

Hi, I have just booked flights to Dubai with Emirates, flying out with Qantas, returning with Emirates. Does anybody know how to book seats on the Qantas flight, as i reserved seats on the Emirates flight at the time of booking, but there was no option to book seats on Qantas flight.

Regards Paul

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
147 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Qantas seat selection through Emirates

Hi, you have to pay to book seats on QF flights - A$25 per sector I'm afraid.

Nannup, Australia
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Qantas seat selection through Emirates

There's a 'seat selection' page on the QF website.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Qantas seat selection through Emirates

Sorry Paul I have the same problem I booked a flight in jan with emirates and tried to book my seats I did not know that I was fliyng with qantas from Sydney to Dubai and now I can,t book my seats until the day I fly in the airport, a friend of me hat the same problem 2 weeks ago she hat to sit in a seat direct to the toilets and could not full put the seat back so she hat to sit upright for more than 14 hours, I tried every thing and did not got any results yet so the next time no flights anymore with this companies and the new slogan is:

Together connecting the globe !!! SO NOT only writen and no actions ! good luck Greetings Marian

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Level Contributor
18,495 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Qantas seat selection through Emirates

This was recently discussed on the Dubai forum

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k64…

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Level Contributor
18,495 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Qantas seat selection through Emirates

Sorry that link didn't work - correct one :-

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k64…

Edited: 3:41 am, April 28, 2013
6. Re: Qantas seat selection through Emirates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 30, 2014