We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jet2 737 seats

Washington, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
jet2 737 seats

what are they like,flying from Newcastle to Bodrum

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jet2 737 seats

More kneeroom than on Thomson Airways.About the same as on easyJet. The leather ones seem more spacious than the moquette ones-possibly because they have less padding.OK for 2 hours to Majorca but won't be that comfortable to Turkey.

Washington, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jet2 737 seats

Thanks for the info

Washington, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jet2 737 seats

We flew with Jet2 3 june to Bodrum Airport,I was a bit worried about the leg room,we pre - booked our seats with mine being an aisle seat, there was no need to worry,There was sufficient leg room I'm 6"2 with a left leg total knee replace,so I needn't have worried,there was even more room on the return as there was some empty seats,we also pre-booked a meal there and back which was quite good,their duty free Spirits on offer was cheaper than in the duty free areas,on the ground,a bottle 1 litre Grouse was £ 12.00, on board 2 litre bottles £20,that was £10 a bottle,the only down side is after 4 and bit hours its a numb bum you get,but over all ,the flight was good

4. Re: jet2 737 seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 05, 2014