We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying from dublin

belfast
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flying from dublin

I am flying from Dublin to Newark anybody done this lately

znojmo
Level Contributor
467 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying from dublin

I,m guessing hundreds of people have, though i can,t really see the point of them coming here and saying "yes i have" or "no, i haven,t".

What is it you want to know exactly?

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying from dublin

Might just be the day for pointless questions lol.

belfast
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying from dublin

Sorry meant to put whats the inflight meals like on them flights

znojmo
Level Contributor
467 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying from dublin

Some meat and carbs in a bland sauce most likely. Anything better than that and you have done well.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flying from dublin

Ok, it's like drawing teeth.

So I guess you are flying united? In economy? And you are asking what is the meals like on united economy?

If so, it's standard airline meals. Pasta or a meat dish, with some bread and a dessert. Then a snack later. Take some snacks with you so you don't need to rely on them.

Honestly, if you want help, then it's really best to really take two mins to a / articulate the question properly and b/ say please or thank you.

Quite frankly if you can't be ar$ed, why should anyone else be?

znojmo
Level Contributor
467 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flying from dublin

Flooder, welcome to the forum.This site is frequented by very knowledgable people who freely volunteer their valuable time to help others..

We are greatly appreciative of a little politeness for our efforts. And remember, a good, polite question will usually get you a good polite answer.

Though occassionally we like a little fun. Regards.

Edited: 9:44 am, March 03, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flying from dublin

And a bad, impolite question...:))

kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
13,974 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flying from dublin

Flooder... to help you get the information you want, can you advise if you are asking about the facilities at Dublin airport, or the experiences of other travellers about your intended flight.

If it's about the actual flight, could you add some information, like, the airline and class of travel.

The more information you provide, the more likely you will get informed replies.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,961 posts
628 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flying from dublin

On a side note, flooder, plan extra time at Dublin airport since it is one of the very few non-US airport where US pre-clearance is made. Details on

dublinairport.com/gns/…US-Preclearance.aspx

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,585 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flying from dublin

Hi Flooder

Sorry can't help you myself, but was about to post on the forum this afternoon with a similar question/questions, Manchester to Newark. Don't think I'll bother now if thats the response you get. Musicsavedmyl and Froggy. Would have thought by now, after hundreds of posts between you, you'd have got the gist of what Flooder was asking. A polite thread like mcpinder's posted, was all that was needed.

Margaurite