We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair special assistance.

dundee
Level Contributor
1 post
60 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair special assistance.

I have booked assistance for my husband on a Ryanair flight to Lanzatote. I realise it says we should not book a seat as seats ate allocated fir those getting special assistance. As I will be accompanying my husband do I get a seat beside him?

Nottingham
Level Contributor
201 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair special assistance.

Normally you will have a reserved row for special assistance if you need a lift to get you to the airplane: Ryanair doesn't normally use airbridges.

Please remember though that the responsibility to give you special assistance lies with the airport, not the carrier, so check with the airport.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
32,817 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair special assistance.

From Ryanair website

"Where a disabled/reduced mobility passenger is assisted by an accompanying person, all reasonable efforts will be made to give such person a seat next to the disabled/reduced mobility passenger."

ryanair.com/en/questions/how-do-i-advise-rya…

3. Re: Ryanair special assistance.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 05, 2014