We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta Airlines vs. Virgin Australia

Melbourne, Australia
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Delta Airlines vs. Virgin Australia

Which airline is more comfortable to travel with between delta airlines and virgin Australia in economy. I'll be flying return from Sydney to LA.

So I was wondering which is better in regards to how comfortable the seats are, leg room, food. Who has better entertainment and which is more new?

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Delta Airlines vs. Virgin Australia

VA is amazing, I'm upset that they have teamed with Delta now, it is far inferior

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Delta Airlines vs. Virgin Australia

VA is far superior; I won't fly Delta

Edited: 10:39 pm, March 01, 2013
Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delta Airlines vs. Virgin Australia

I also prefer Virgin over Delta but I would also look at the price/schedule before deciding.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Delta Airlines vs. Virgin Australia

also, check out the recent reviews of both airlines on the airlinequality website.

www.airlinequality.com

5. Re: Delta Airlines vs. Virgin Australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 04, 2014