We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Offenburg, Germany
6 posts
Save Topic
Need to know about Qatar connection flight in Doha

Hi,

I am travelling from Frankfurt to Chennai via Qatar and I have a stop over at Doha.

I have only 1 hour transit time in Doha airport. Is that enough time? (Arrival time in Doha from Frankfurt – 19:20 and Departure time from Doha to Chennai – 20:20)

I just want to know if any of you have tried just a one hour stop over at the Doha Airport.

I'm much worried because I have had my own experience in other airlines and airports of missing the connection and waiting 12 hrs for the next flight

Please advice me and thanks in advance.

Dheepa.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need to know about Qatar connection flight in Doha

1 hour is tight, but doable if the incoming flight in on time.

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,379 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need to know about Qatar connection flight in Doha

Hi,

One hour between connecting flights is quite common at Doha airport. As suggested, all will be well if your incoming flight arrives according to plan.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
519 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need to know about Qatar connection flight in Doha

You will be given different coloured cards which indicate if you need rushing through when your first flight lands. I didn't have much time either but it was very well organised and everything went smoothly.

4. Re: Need to know about Qatar connection flight in Doha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 28, 2014