We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Transat in flight entertainment

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Air Transat in flight entertainment

I just booked a flight on an Air Transat Airbus A 310-300, for an august flight to Amsterdam.

I was wondering if anyone has flown with them recently, and what to expect from the on board entertainment / touch screens.

Do they offer free programming that you can choose, or does it only offer show/movies that you have to pay for.

Thanks for the help,

D

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,369 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Transat in flight entertainment

airtransat.ca/en/…

Level Contributor
38 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Transat in flight entertainment

I'm flying on that plane, was hoping for one of the new ones but typical!

When I messaged a lady at air transat she said they are all be done out so still could have one of the refurbished ones. Was yours? Read terrible reviews, now starting to dread my 8hrs with my 8yr old son !

3. Re: Air Transat in flight entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 24, 2014